A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 kb) stored by the site on the user’s hard disk, containing information about the user’s browsing habits.
These files enable the company to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the user’s comfort.
The user’s consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again ask for the user’s permission to store “cookies” on his or her hard disk.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of “cookies” by the site
Users are informed that they may refuse to accept cookies by configuring their browser software.
For your information, the following addresses provide instructions on how to configure your browser to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer:
- Chrome: https: //support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox :://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http: //www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https: //support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http: //www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Should the user decide to deactivate cookies, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered to be the fault of the site editor.
b. Description of cookies used by the site
The site editor draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during browsing:
- Google analytics: Data management for statistical purposes (optional)
- WordPress: How the website works (required)